VLC Plus 1.1
VLC Plus 1.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VLC Plus 1.1 from your systemVideoLAN
. Check out here
where you can get more info on VideoLAN. Further information about VLC Plus 1.1 can be seen at http://www.videolan.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\VLCPlus directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\VLCPlus\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VLC Plus 1.1. The program's main executable file is labeled vlc.exe and occupies 105.50 KB (108032 bytes).
VLC Plus 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 311.02 KB (318487
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (174.02 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (31.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (105.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of VLC Plus 1.1.
VLC Plus 1.1 is an application offered by the software company VideoLAN. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove VLC Plus 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VLC Plus 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VLC Plus 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VLC Plus 1.1". If it exists on your system the VLC Plus 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VLC Plus 1.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VLC Plus 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VLC Plus 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.videolan.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VLCPlus\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VLC Plus 1.1.
8. After removing VLC Plus 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VLC Plus 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VLC Plus 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VLC Plus 1.1 by VideoLAN from your PC, nor are we saying that VLC Plus 1.1 by VideoLAN is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VLC Plus 1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-07 13:34:36.257