VKSync 1.12 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VKSync 1.12 from your systemVKSync.com
. More information on VKSync.com can be found here
. More details about VKSync 1.12 can be seen at http://www.vksync.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VKSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove VKSync 1.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VKSync\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. VKSync.exe is the VKSync 1.12's main executable file and it takes about 6.72 MB (7047680 bytes) on disk.
VKSync 1.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.05 MB (8443463
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.33 MB)
- VKSync.exe (6.72 MB)
The current page applies to VKSync 1.12 version 1.12
VKSync 1.12 is a program marketed by VKSync.com. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove VKSync 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VKSync 1.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VKSync 1.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VKSync 1.12". If it exists on your system the VKSync 1.12 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VKSync 1.12 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VKSync 1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VKSync 1.12:
- The software company is: http://www.vksync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VKSync\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VKSync 1.12.
8. After removing VKSync 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VKSync 1.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VKSync 1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VKSync 1.12 by VKSync.com from your computer, we are not saying that VKSync 1.12 by VKSync.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VKSync 1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:44:52.363