You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VIPRE Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus from your PCThreatTrack Security Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on ThreatTrack Security Inc.. You can get more details about VIPRE Antivirus at http://www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com
. Usually the VIPRE Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\VIPRE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall VIPRE Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. VIPRE Antivirus's main file takes about 365.02 KB (373776 bytes) and is named VIPREUI.exe.
VIPRE Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.59 MB (21587608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SBAMCommandLineScanner.exe (2.10 MB)
- SBAMCreateRestore.exe (296.02 KB)
- SBAMSvc.exe (6.30 MB)
- SBAMTray.exe (2.88 MB)
- sbamwsc.exe (426.39 KB)
- SBPIMSvc.exe (364.52 KB)
- SBRC.exe (234.52 KB)
- SBSetupDrivers.exe (162.15 KB)
- Sfe.exe (1.97 MB)
- VIPREUI.exe (365.02 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (5.47 MB)
- sbbd.exe (40.02 KB)
- sbbd.exe (40.02 KB)
This web page is about VIPRE Antivirus version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of VIPRE Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus.Folders left behind when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE\bdsmartdb.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE\BDUpdateServiceCom.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE\Composition.Initialization.Desktop.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VIPRE\Controls.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
VIPRE Antivirus is an application marketed by ThreatTrack Security Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove VIPRE Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VIPRE Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "VIPRE Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the VIPRE Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select VIPRE Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VIPRE Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VIPRE Antivirus:
- The publisher is: http://www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VIPRE Antivirus.
8. After removing VIPRE Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VIPRE Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VIPRE Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VIPRE Antivirus by ThreatTrack Security Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that VIPRE Antivirus by ThreatTrack Security Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VIPRE Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 01:37:37.870