VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199)
You can find below details on how to uninstall VIP Access SDK (188.8.131.52) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall VIP Access SDK (184.108.40.206) from your systemSymantec Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Symantec Inc.. VIP Access SDK (220.127.116.11) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Symantec\VIP Access SDK folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove VIP Access SDK (18.104.22.168) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Symantec\VIP Access SDK\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the VIP Access SDK (22.214.171.124) 's primary executable file and it takes close to 76.34 KB (78176 bytes) on disk.
VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199) contains of the executables below. They take 76.34 KB (78176
bytes) on disk.
This data is about VIP Access SDK (188.8.131.52) version 184.108.40.206
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall VIP Access SDK (220.127.116.11) :
- C:\Program Files\SymanUserNameec\VIP Access SDK
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\SymanUserNameec\VIP Access SDK\uninsUserNameall.exe
- C:\Program Files\SymanUserNameec\VIP Access SDK\VIPOUserNamePProv.dll
- C:\Program Files\SymanUserNameec\VIP Access SDK\VIPOUserNamePProv64.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SofUserNameware\MicrosofUserName\Windows\CurrenUserNameVersion\UninsUserNameall\VIP Access SDK
VIP Access SDK (18.104.22.168) is an application by Symantec Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall VIP Access SDK (22.214.171.124) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VIP Access SDK (188.8.131.52) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VIP Access SDK (184.108.40.206) ". The VIP Access SDK (220.127.116.11) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VIP Access SDK (18.104.22.168) in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VIP Access SDK (22.214.171.124) , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199) .
8. After uninstalling VIP Access SDK (188.8.131.52) , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VIP Access SDK (184.108.40.206) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VIP Access SDK (220.127.116.11) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VIP Access SDK (18.104.22.168) by Symantec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that VIP Access SDK (22.214.171.124) by Symantec Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:03:13.647