VIP Access SDK (22.214.171.124)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VIP Access SDK (188.8.131.52) from your systemSymantec Inc.
. You can read more on Symantec Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Symantec\VIP Access SDK directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove VIP Access SDK (184.108.40.206) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Symantec\VIP Access SDK\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.73 KB (66285 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in VIP Access SDK (220.127.116.11) . They take 64.73 KB (66285
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about VIP Access SDK (18.104.22.168) version 22.214.171.124
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VIP Access SDK
VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199) is a program released by the software company Symantec Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase VIP Access SDK (188.8.131.52) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VIP Access SDK (184.108.40.206) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VIP Access SDK (220.127.116.11) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VIP Access SDK (18.104.22.168) ". If it exists on your system the VIP Access SDK (22.214.171.124) application will be found automatically. After you select VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199) in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VIP Access SDK (188.8.131.52) , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VIP Access SDK (184.108.40.206) .
8. After removing VIP Access SDK (220.127.116.11) , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VIP Access SDK (18.104.22.168) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VIP Access SDK (22.214.171.124) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VIP Access SDK (126.96.36.199) by Symantec Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that VIP Access SDK (188.8.131.52) by Symantec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VIP Access SDK (184.108.40.206) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:14:36.610