This info is about VINN WiFi for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VINN WiFi from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More information about VINN WiFi can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. VINN WiFi is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VINN WiFi folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall VINN WiFi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VINN WiFi\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. VINN WiFi's main file takes around 61.34 KB (62816 bytes) and is named VINN WiFi.exe.
The executables below are part of VINN WiFi. They take about 2.20 MB (2304376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (110.74 KB)
- VINN WiFi.exe (61.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.43 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
The current web page applies to VINN WiFi version 1.12.00.170
VINN WiFi is a program released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase VINN WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VINN WiFi from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VINN WiFi or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VINN WiFi". If it is installed on your PC the VINN WiFi program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VINN WiFi in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VINN WiFi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VINN WiFi:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VINN WiFi\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VINN WiFi.
8. After uninstalling VINN WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VINN WiFi which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VINN WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VINN WiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that VINN WiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VINN WiFi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:18:26.447