VINCI version 18.104.22.168
This page contains detailed information on how to remove VINCI version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VINCI version 126.96.36.199 from your computerElseta
. You can find out more on Elseta or check for application updates here
. Further information about VINCI version 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.elseta.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\VINCI directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\VINCI\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VINCI version 184.108.40.206. The application's main executable file is named VINCI.exe and occupies 2.48 MB (2603520 bytes).
VINCI version 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.05 MB (4248409
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (712.66 KB)
- VINCI.exe (2.48 MB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
The current web page applies to VINCI version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
VINCI version 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by Elseta. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase VINCI version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase VINCI version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VINCI version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "VINCI version 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the VINCI version 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. When you click VINCI version 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VINCI version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VINCI version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elseta.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VINCI\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VINCI version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing VINCI version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VINCI version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VINCI version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VINCI version 188.8.131.52 by Elseta from your PC, we are not saying that VINCI version 184.108.40.206 by Elseta is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VINCI version 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 14:51:07.817