VIA USB Drivers
VIA USB Drivers is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall VIA USB Drivers from your PCVIA Telecom
. More data about VIA Telecom can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\VIA Telecom\VIA USB Drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). VIA USB Drivers's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VIA Telecom\VIA USB Drivers\Uninstall.exe. VIA USB Drivers's primary file takes about 239.00 KB (244736 bytes) and its name is DrvUtils.exe.
VIA USB Drivers is comprised of the following executables which occupy 928.00 KB (950272
bytes) on disk:
- certmgr.exe (63.50 KB)
- Install.exe (312.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.50 KB)
- DrvUtils.exe (239.00 KB)
- DrvUtils.exe (215.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.5
of VIA USB Drivers. For more VIA USB Drivers versions please click below:
VIA USB Drivers is an application offered by the software company VIA Telecom. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove VIA USB Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete VIA USB Drivers from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VIA USB Drivers or simply activate the Search field and type in "VIA USB Drivers". If it exists on your system the VIA USB Drivers application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VIA USB Drivers in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VIA USB Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VIA USB Drivers.
8. After uninstalling VIA USB Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VIA USB Drivers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VIA USB Drivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VIA USB Drivers by VIA Telecom from your computer, we are not saying that VIA USB Drivers by VIA Telecom is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VIA USB Drivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 08:53:43.493