VERSUS: The Elite Trials
This page contains thorough information on how to remove VERSUS: The Elite Trials for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall VERSUS: The Elite Trials from your PCChoice of Games
. Further information on Choice of Games can be seen here
. Please follow https://www.choiceofgames.com/
if you want to read more on VERSUS: The Elite Trials on Choice of Games's page. Usually the VERSUS: The Elite Trials application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VERSUS The Elite Trials directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VERSUS: The Elite Trials. VersusTheEliteTrials.exe is the VERSUS: The Elite Trials's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.69 MB (3873280 bytes) on disk.
VERSUS: The Elite Trials installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.69 MB (3873280
bytes) on disk.
- VersusTheEliteTrials.exe (3.69 MB)
VERSUS: The Elite Trials is an application released by the software company Choice of Games. Some people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove VERSUS: The Elite Trials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VERSUS: The Elite Trials from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VERSUS: The Elite Trials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VERSUS: The Elite Trials". The VERSUS: The Elite Trials app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VERSUS: The Elite Trials in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VERSUS: The Elite Trials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VERSUS: The Elite Trials:
- The software company is: https://www.choiceofgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VERSUS: The Elite Trials.
8. After removing VERSUS: The Elite Trials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VERSUS: The Elite Trials that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VERSUS: The Elite Trials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VERSUS: The Elite Trials by Choice of Games from your PC, nor are we saying that VERSUS: The Elite Trials by Choice of Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VERSUS: The Elite Trials in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:18:08.197