VDG NELENA 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VDG NELENA 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VDG NELENA 1.0 from your systemwww.SmallGames.ws
. You can read more on www.SmallGames.ws or check for application updates here
. More details about VDG NELENA 1.0 can be seen at http://smallgames.ws/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\VDG NELENA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VDG NELENA 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\VDG NELENA\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and occupies 326.68 KB (334518 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VDG NELENA 1.0. They occupy an average of 326.68 KB (334518
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (326.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of VDG NELENA 1.0.
VDG NELENA 1.0 is a program by www.SmallGames.ws. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall VDG NELENA 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VDG NELENA 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VDG NELENA 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VDG NELENA 1.0". The VDG NELENA 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select VDG NELENA 1.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VDG NELENA 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VDG NELENA 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\VDG NELENA\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VDG NELENA 1.0.
8. After uninstalling VDG NELENA 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VDG NELENA 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VDG NELENA 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VDG NELENA 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws from your computer, we are not saying that VDG NELENA 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VDG NELENA 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:38:03.110