VB Decompiler Lite
This web page is about VB Decompiler Lite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VB Decompiler Lite from your PCGPcH Soft
. More information about GPcH Soft can be read here
. You can read more about about VB Decompiler Lite at http://www.vb-decompiler.org
. VB Decompiler Lite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\VB Decompiler Lite directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\VB Decompiler Lite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VB Decompiler Lite. VB Decompiler.exe is the VB Decompiler Lite's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.61 MB (3786463 bytes) on disk.
VB Decompiler Lite contains of the executables below. They take 4.25 MB (4460537
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
- VB Decompiler.exe (3.61 MB)
VB Decompiler Lite is an application by GPcH Soft. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase VB Decompiler Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VB Decompiler Lite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VB Decompiler Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VB Decompiler Lite". If it exists on your system the VB Decompiler Lite program will be found automatically. When you click VB Decompiler Lite in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VB Decompiler Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VB Decompiler Lite:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vb-decompiler.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VB Decompiler Lite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VB Decompiler Lite.
8. After uninstalling VB Decompiler Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VB Decompiler Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VB Decompiler Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VB Decompiler Lite by GPcH Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that VB Decompiler Lite by GPcH Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VB Decompiler Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 16:07:42.040