This web page contains detailed information on how to remove VASSAL (3.2.14) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14) from your systemvassalengine.org
. Open here
for more details on vassalengine.org. Click on http://www.vassalengine.org
to get more information about VASSAL (3.2.14) on vassalengine.org's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\VASSAL-3.2.14 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\VASSAL-3.2.14\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VASSAL (3.2.14). VASSAL (3.2.14)'s main file takes around 62.00 KB (63488 bytes) and is called VASSAL.exe.
VASSAL (3.2.14) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 189.62 KB (194168
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (127.62 KB)
- VASSAL.exe (62.00 KB)
The current page applies to VASSAL (3.2.14) version 3.2.14
VASSAL (3.2.14) is a program by vassalengine.org. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VASSAL (3.2.14) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VASSAL (3.2.14) or simply activate the Search field and type in "VASSAL (3.2.14)". If it exists on your system the VASSAL (3.2.14) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VASSAL (3.2.14) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VASSAL (3.2.14), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VASSAL (3.2.14):
- The software company is: http://www.vassalengine.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VASSAL-3.2.14\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14).
8. After uninstalling VASSAL (3.2.14), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VASSAL (3.2.14) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VASSAL (3.2.14) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14) by vassalengine.org from your PC, nor are we saying that VASSAL (3.2.14) by vassalengine.org is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VASSAL (3.2.14) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 16:44:50.963