VAIO Power Management
This page is about VAIO Power Management for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VAIO Power Management from your systemSony Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Sony Corporation. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove VAIO Power Management by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SPMView.exe is the VAIO Power Management's primary executable file and it takes circa 240.00 KB (245760 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in VAIO Power Management. They occupy 420.00 KB (430080
bytes) on disk.
- SPMgr.exe (180.00 KB)
- SPMView.exe (240.00 KB)
The current page applies to VAIO Power Management version 1.6.00.12010
only. For other VAIO Power Management versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VAIO Power Management is a program marketed by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase VAIO Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VAIO Power Management from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VAIO Power Management or simply click the Search feature and type in "VAIO Power Management". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Power Management app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VAIO Power Management in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Power Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Power Management.
8. After removing VAIO Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Power Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Power Management by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Power Management by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Power Management supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 13:57:36.183