VAIO Gesture Control
This page is about VAIO Gesture Control for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall VAIO Gesture Control from your PCSony Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on Sony Corporation. Usually the VAIO Gesture Control application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Camera Gesture Utility directory, depending on the user's option during install. VCGU.exe is the VAIO Gesture Control's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 723.24 KB (740600 bytes) on disk.
VAIO Gesture Control installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 957.98 KB (980976
bytes) on disk.
- VCGU.exe (723.24 KB)
- VCGUSetting.exe (234.74 KB)
The current web page applies to VAIO Gesture Control version 184.108.40.20620
alone. Click on the links below for other VAIO Gesture Control versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Gesture Control is a program offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase VAIO Gesture Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VAIO Gesture Control from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VAIO Gesture Control or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Gesture Control". The VAIO Gesture Control app will be found very quickly. When you click VAIO Gesture Control in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VAIO Gesture Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Gesture Control.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Gesture Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VAIO Gesture Control that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Gesture Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VAIO Gesture Control by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that VAIO Gesture Control by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Gesture Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:26:09.203