VAIO Event Service
VAIO Event Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your PCSony Corporation
. You can read more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Event Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). VAIO Event Service's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is called VESMgr.exe and occupies 150.00 KB (153600 bytes).
VAIO Event Service is composed of the following executables which take 243.64 KB (249488
bytes) on disk:
- VESMgr.exe (150.00 KB)
- VESMgrSub.exe (93.64 KB)
This data is about VAIO Event Service version 2.2.00.06130
only. Click on the links below for other VAIO Event Service versions:
...click to view all...
VAIO Event Service is a program marketed by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall VAIO Event Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Event Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VAIO Event Service or simply click the Search field and type in "VAIO Event Service". The VAIO Event Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click VAIO Event Service in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VAIO Event Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VAIO Event Service.
8. After removing VAIO Event Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Event Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VAIO Event Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Event Service by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VAIO Event Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:06:19.957