VAIO Data Restore Tool
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool from your computerSony Corporation
. More data about Sony Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Data Restore Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is named Restore.exe and its approximative size is 456.66 KB (467616 bytes).
VAIO Data Restore Tool is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.09 MB (1140544
bytes) on disk:
- Restore.exe (456.66 KB)
- Restoremain.exe (657.16 KB)
This page is about VAIO Data Restore Tool version 184.108.40.20640
only. You can find here a few links to other VAIO Data Restore Tool versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Data Restore Tool\Restore.exe
VAIO Data Restore Tool is an application marketed by the software company Sony Corporation. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VAIO Data Restore Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VAIO Data Restore Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Data Restore Tool". The VAIO Data Restore Tool application will be found automatically. After you select VAIO Data Restore Tool in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VAIO Data Restore Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VAIO Data Restore Tool.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Data Restore Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Data Restore Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Data Restore Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VAIO Data Restore Tool by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that VAIO Data Restore Tool by Sony Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VAIO Data Restore Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:24:12.143