This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall VAIO Central for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VAIO Central from your computerSony Corporation
. You can find out more on Sony Corporation or check for application updates here
. More details about VAIO Central can be seen at http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
. VAIO Central is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Central folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for VAIO Central is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is titled VAIO Central.exe and it has a size of 126.17 KB (129200 bytes).
The executables below are part of VAIO Central. They occupy about 312.35 KB (319848
bytes) on disk.
- VAIO Central.exe (126.17 KB)
- VCCSystemInfo.exe (80.00 KB)
- Unicode.exe (36.00 KB)
- VCCSoftwareInfo.exe (70.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.00.120506
of VAIO Central. You can find below info on other versions of VAIO Central:
VAIO Central is an application by Sony Corporation. Some computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove VAIO Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VAIO Central from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VAIO Central or simply activate the Search field and type in "VAIO Central". If it is installed on your PC the VAIO Central program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VAIO Central in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about VAIO Central, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VAIO Central:
- The publisher is: http://www.sony.com/pcsupport
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VAIO Central.
8. After uninstalling VAIO Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VAIO Central which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VAIO Central with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VAIO Central by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that VAIO Central by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VAIO Central supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-24 18:36:06.407