This info is about V-VMS for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall V-VMS from your computerVanderbilt Industries
. Additional info about Vanderbilt Industries can be seen here
. Click on http://www.vanderbiltindustries.com
to get more information about V-VMS on Vanderbilt Industries's website. V-VMS is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\V-VMS folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling V-VMS is C:\Windows\V-VMS\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. V-VMS's main file takes about 1.11 MB (1159168 bytes) and is called AdminService64.exe.
V-VMS is composed of the following executables which occupy 125.95 MB (132072960
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdminConsole64.exe (14.41 MB)
- AdminService64.exe (1.11 MB)
- AlarmClient64.exe (14.88 MB)
- ConfigServer64.exe (3.29 MB)
- CVOneClickUtility.exe (621.00 KB)
- MainClient.exe (14.34 MB)
- MainClient64.exe (16.09 MB)
- MainServer64.exe (19.54 MB)
- MainServerGui64.exe (1.29 MB)
- SystemConfig64.exe (18.46 MB)
- VideoPlayer.exe (11.46 MB)
- VideoPlayer64.exe (10.49 MB)
The current web page applies to V-VMS version 184.108.40.206
V-VMS is a program released by Vanderbilt Industries. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase V-VMS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete V-VMS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate V-VMS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "V-VMS". If it is installed on your PC the V-VMS application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click V-VMS in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding V-VMS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for V-VMS:
- The publisher is: http://www.vanderbiltindustries.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\V-VMS\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove V-VMS.
8. After uninstalling V-VMS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong V-VMS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling V-VMS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove V-VMS by Vanderbilt Industries from your PC, we are not saying that V-VMS by Vanderbilt Industries is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove V-VMS in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 15:00:34.567