V-Ray License Server for x64
You can find below details on how to uninstall V-Ray License Server for x64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall V-Ray License Server for x64 from your computerChaos Software Ltd
. Open here
for more details on Chaos Software Ltd. V-Ray License Server for x64 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall V-Ray License Server for x64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\VRLService\x64/uninstall/installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled startvrlservice.exe and it has a size of 350.00 KB (358400 bytes).
V-Ray License Server for x64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.62 MB (6940672
bytes) on disk:
- startvrlservice.exe (350.00 KB)
- vrlservice.exe (2.68 MB)
- installer.exe (3.60 MB)
The current web page applies to V-Ray License Server for x64 version 3.30.01
alone. You can find here a few links to other V-Ray License Server for x64 versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove V-Ray License Server for x64.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\V-Ray License Server for x64
V-Ray License Server for x64 is a program marketed by the software company Chaos Software Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase V-Ray License Server for x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove V-Ray License Server for x64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find V-Ray License Server for x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "V-Ray License Server for x64". If it is installed on your PC the V-Ray License Server for x64 program will be found automatically. When you select V-Ray License Server for x64 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding V-Ray License Server for x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall V-Ray License Server for x64.
8. After uninstalling V-Ray License Server for x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong V-Ray License Server for x64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling V-Ray License Server for x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove V-Ray License Server for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that V-Ray License Server for x64 by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove V-Ray License Server for x64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 18:36:16.810