V-Planner divelog manager 2.68
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 from your computerHHS Software Corp
. Open here
for more information on HHS Software Corp. You can see more info about V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 at http://www.hhssoftware.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\V-Planner Divelog directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\V-Planner Divelog\unins000.exe". V-Planner divelog manager 2.68's main file takes around 1.92 MB (2011784 bytes) and is named V-PlannerDivelog.exe.
V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 contains of the executables below. They take 2.60 MB (2723600
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (695.13 KB)
- V-PlannerDivelog.exe (1.92 MB)
This info is about V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 version 22.214.171.124
V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 is a program by the software company HHS Software Corp. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 or simply activate the Search field and type in "V-Planner divelog manager 2.68". The V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding V-Planner divelog manager 2.68, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for V-Planner divelog manager 2.68:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hhssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\V-Planner Divelog\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove V-Planner divelog manager 2.68.
8. After removing V-Planner divelog manager 2.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 by HHS Software Corp from your computer, we are not saying that V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 by HHS Software Corp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall V-Planner divelog manager 2.68 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130