V-Planner 3.91 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall V-Planner 3.91 from your computerHHS Software Corp
. More information on HHS Software Corp can be found here
. You can get more details about V-Planner 3.91 at http://www.hhssoftware.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\VPlanner directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for V-Planner 3.91 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\VPlanner\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.01 MB (2104968 bytes) on disk and is called VPlanner.exe.
V-Planner 3.91 contains of the executables below. They take 2.69 MB (2816784
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (695.13 KB)
- VPlanner.exe (2.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of V-Planner 3.91. For other V-Planner 3.91 versions please click below:
V-Planner 3.91 is an application by the software company HHS Software Corp. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove V-Planner 3.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase V-Planner 3.91 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find V-Planner 3.91 or simply click the Search field and type in "V-Planner 3.91". If it is installed on your PC the V-Planner 3.91 application will be found automatically. When you click V-Planner 3.91 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding V-Planner 3.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for V-Planner 3.91:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hhssoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HHS\VPlanner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove V-Planner 3.91.
8. After removing V-Planner 3.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of V-Planner 3.91 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling V-Planner 3.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall V-Planner 3.91 by HHS Software Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that V-Planner 3.91 by HHS Software Corp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall V-Planner 3.91 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130