UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20
UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 from your systemIconGlobal
. Go over here
for more info on IconGlobal. UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\IconGlobal\utracksatellite_Driver folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IconGlobal\utracksatellite_Driver\uninstall.exe. utracksatellitecpl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.10 MB (1155880 bytes) on disk.
UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.57 MB (1645019
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (344.89 KB)
- utracksatellitecpl.exe (1.10 MB)
- utracksatellitesvc.exe (132.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.35.20
of UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20.
UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 is a program by IconGlobal. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20". If it is installed on your PC the UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20.
8. After removing UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 by IconGlobal from your computer, nor are we saying that UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 by IconGlobal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UtrackSatellite Driver v1.35.20 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 11:55:35.190