UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05
This page contains thorough information on how to remove UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 from your PCIconGlobal
. Take a look here
for more info on IconGlobal. Usually the UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\IconGlobal\utrackpro_Driver directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 is C:\Program Files\IconGlobal\utrackpro_Driver\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named utrackprocpl.exe and its approximative size is 1.12 MB (1171456 bytes).
The following executables are contained in UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05. They take 1.58 MB (1658727
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (344.58 KB)
- utrackprocpl.exe (1.12 MB)
- utrackprosvc.exe (131.27 KB)
The current web page applies to UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 version 1.35.05
UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 is a program released by the software company IconGlobal. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05". The UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 app will be found very quickly. After you select UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05.
8. After removing UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 by IconGlobal from your PC, nor are we saying that UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 by IconGlobal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UtrackPro Driver v1.35.05 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 11:55:35.183