UtilityTool is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall UtilityTool from your PCStartech USB2HDCAPS
. Open here
where you can find out more on Startech USB2HDCAPS. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Startech USB2HDCAPS\UtilityTool directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. UtilityTool's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Startech USB2HDCAPS\Uninstall\unUtilityTool.exe. FirmwareUpdate.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 57.50 KB (58880 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in UtilityTool. They take 138.00 KB (141312
bytes) on disk.
- FirmwareUpdate.exe (57.50 KB)
- MergeTool.exe (31.50 KB)
- SDCardMode.exe (49.00 KB)
This web page is about UtilityTool version 1.0.0.010
UtilityTool is a program by Startech USB2HDCAPS. Some users decide to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase UtilityTool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall UtilityTool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UtilityTool or simply activate the Search field and type in "UtilityTool". If it exists on your system the UtilityTool application will be found automatically. When you click UtilityTool in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UtilityTool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UtilityTool.
8. After removing UtilityTool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UtilityTool which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UtilityTool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UtilityTool by Startech USB2HDCAPS from your PC, we are not saying that UtilityTool by Startech USB2HDCAPS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UtilityTool in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-16 07:17:02.957