Utilitário OKI Color Swatch
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Utilitário OKI Color Swatch for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Utilitário OKI Color Swatch from your computerOkidata
. More information on Okidata can be seen here
. Utilitário OKI Color Swatch is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Okidata\Color Swatch Utility directory, subject to the user's choice. Utilitário OKI Color Swatch's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is named Swatch.exe and it has a size of 264.00 KB (270336 bytes).
Utilitário OKI Color Swatch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 264.00 KB (270336
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.0000
of Utilitário OKI Color Swatch. You can find here a few links to other Utilitário OKI Color Swatch releases:
Utilitário OKI Color Swatch is an application released by Okidata. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Utilitário OKI Color Swatch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Utilitário OKI Color Swatch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Utilitário OKI Color Swatch or simply click the Search field and type in "Utilitário OKI Color Swatch". If it exists on your system the Utilitário OKI Color Swatch application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Utilitário OKI Color Swatch in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Utilitário OKI Color Swatch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Utilitário OKI Color Swatch.
8. After removing Utilitário OKI Color Swatch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Utilitário OKI Color Swatch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Utilitário OKI Color Swatch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Utilitário OKI Color Swatch by Okidata from your PC, we are not saying that Utilitário OKI Color Swatch by Okidata is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Utilitário OKI Color Swatch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 14:28:31.190