Ut Video Codec Suite
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your PCUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Go over here
where you can read more on UMEZAWA Takeshi. Detailed information about Ut Video Codec Suite can be seen at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. Ut Video Codec Suite is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite. The application's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled utv_cfg.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ut Video Codec Suite. They take an average of 746.28 KB (764190
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utv_cfg.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about Ut Video Codec Suite version 12.0.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Ut Video Codec Suite releases:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is an application by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Ut Video Codec Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it exists on your system the Ut Video Codec Suite program will be found automatically. After you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 23:03:56.663