Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your PCUMEZAWA Takeshi
. Take a look here
for more information on UMEZAWA Takeshi. More information about the app Ut Video Codec Suite can be seen at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled utv_cfg.exe.
Ut Video Codec Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 746.28 KB (764190
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utv_cfg.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.3.0
of Ut Video Codec Suite. For other Ut Video Codec Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Ut Video Codec Suite.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Ut Video Codec Suite is a program marketed by UMEZAWA Takeshi. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Ut Video Codec Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The software company is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your computer, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:43.790