Ut Video Codec Suite
Ut Video Codec Suite is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your computerUMEZAWA Takeshi
. More information about UMEZAWA Takeshi can be seen here
. More details about Ut Video Codec Suite can be found at http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\utvideo folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Ut Video Codec Suite is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called utv_cfg.exe and it has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
Ut Video Codec Suite is comprised of the following executables which take 746.28 KB (764190
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- utv_cfg.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1.1
of Ut Video Codec Suite. You can find below a few links to other Ut Video Codec Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is an application offered by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Ut Video Codec Suite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". The Ut Video Codec Suite application will be found very quickly. When you select Ut Video Codec Suite in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ut Video Codec Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The web site of the application is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ut Video Codec Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your PC, nor are we saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ut Video Codec Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:41:38.860