Ut Video Codec Suite
This info is about Ut Video Codec Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite from your systemUMEZAWA Takeshi
. You can find out more on UMEZAWA Takeshi or check for application updates here
. Click on http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
to get more info about Ut Video Codec Suite on UMEZAWA Takeshi's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\utvideo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Ut Video Codec Suite's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 698.28 KB (715038 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Ut Video Codec Suite. They occupy 698.28 KB (715038
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Ut Video Codec Suite version 15.1.0
alone. For other Ut Video Codec Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Ut Video Codec Suite is an application offered by the software company UMEZAWA Takeshi. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ut Video Codec Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "Ut Video Codec Suite". If it is installed on your PC the Ut Video Codec Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ut Video Codec Suite in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ut Video Codec Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ut Video Codec Suite:
- The software company is: http://umezawa.dyndns.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\utvideo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ut Video Codec Suite.
8. After removing Ut Video Codec Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ut Video Codec Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ut Video Codec Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi from your PC, we are not saying that Ut Video Codec Suite by UMEZAWA Takeshi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ut Video Codec Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:35:04.570