Usoul Fiqh is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Usoul Fiqh from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Usoul Fiqh by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and occupies 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes).
Usoul Fiqh contains of the executables below. They take 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The current page applies to Usoul Fiqh version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Usoul Fiqh.Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\app-da63099@@Noor:Usoul Fiqh
Usoul Fiqh is a program released by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Usoul Fiqh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Usoul Fiqh from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Usoul Fiqh or simply click the Search field and type in "Usoul Fiqh". If it is installed on your PC the Usoul Fiqh application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Usoul Fiqh in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Usoul Fiqh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Usoul Fiqh.
8. After removing Usoul Fiqh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Usoul Fiqh that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Usoul Fiqh using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Usoul Fiqh by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Usoul Fiqh by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Usoul Fiqh in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:55:26.150