This web page is about UsenetServer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall UsenetServer from your computerUNS Holdings, Inc
. Check out here
for more information on UNS Holdings, Inc. UsenetServer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UsenetServer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. UsenetServer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UsenetServer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.26 MB (2375024 bytes) on disk and is named UsenetServer.exe.
UsenetServer is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.63 MB (4852999
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
- UsenetServer.exe (2.26 MB)
- openssl.exe (831.38 KB)
- openvpn.exe (726.86 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
The current web page applies to UsenetServer version 184.108.40.206
UsenetServer is a program offered by the software company UNS Holdings, Inc. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall UsenetServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove UsenetServer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UsenetServer or simply click the Search feature and type in "UsenetServer". If it exists on your system the UsenetServer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UsenetServer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about UsenetServer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UsenetServer.
8. After removing UsenetServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UsenetServer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UsenetServer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UsenetServer by UNS Holdings, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that UsenetServer by UNS Holdings, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UsenetServer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:31:04.373