Urban Trial Freestyle
This web page is about Urban Trial Freestyle for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Urban Trial Freestyle from your PCTate Multimedia
. You can read more on Tate Multimedia or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.urbantrialfreestyle.com/
to get more details about Urban Trial Freestyle on Tate Multimedia's website. Usually the Urban Trial Freestyle application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Urban Trial Freestyle directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Urban Trial Freestyle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. UrbanTrialFreestyle.exe is the Urban Trial Freestyle's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.58 MB (7947264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Urban Trial Freestyle. They occupy about 8.07 MB (8465240
bytes) on disk.
- UrbanTrialFreestyle.exe (7.58 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Urban Trial Freestyle is an application marketed by the software company Tate Multimedia. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Urban Trial Freestyle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Urban Trial Freestyle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Urban Trial Freestyle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Urban Trial Freestyle". The Urban Trial Freestyle program will be found very quickly. After you click Urban Trial Freestyle in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Urban Trial Freestyle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Urban Trial Freestyle:
- The publisher is: http://www.urbantrialfreestyle.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Urban Trial Freestyle.
8. After removing Urban Trial Freestyle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Urban Trial Freestyle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Urban Trial Freestyle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Urban Trial Freestyle by Tate Multimedia from your PC, nor are we saying that Urban Trial Freestyle by Tate Multimedia is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Urban Trial Freestyle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:15:28.013