Uran is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Uran from your PCuCozMedia
. More information about uCozMedia can be seen here
. Uran is normally set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\uCozMedia\Uran\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Uran is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\uCozMedia\Uran\Application\36.0.1985.143\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --verbose-logging. uran.exe is the Uran's main executable file and it occupies circa 752.42 KB (770480 bytes) on disk.
Uran is composed of the following executables which take 5.75 MB (6032576
bytes) on disk:
- uran.exe (752.42 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 36.0.1985.143
of Uran. For more Uran versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uran is an application released by uCozMedia. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Uran is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Uran from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uran or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uran". The Uran app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Uran in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uran, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uran.
8. After removing Uran, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uran which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uran using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uran by uCozMedia from your PC, we are not saying that Uran by uCozMedia is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uran in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 04:59:52.310