This page contains detailed information on how to remove Uplay for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Uplay is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it occupies around 13.06 MB (13690056 bytes) on disk.
Uplay is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.94 MB (25101656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.06 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.23 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5
of Uplay. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\avutil-ttv-51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\http2\ChromeDWriteFontCache
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\http2\Cookies
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\statistics\data
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Uplay is a program marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Some users try to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Uplay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found very quickly. After you select Uplay in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:11:42.697