This page contains detailed information on how to remove Uplay for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Uplay is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it occupies around 13.06 MB (13690056 bytes) on disk.
Uplay is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.94 MB (25101656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.06 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.23 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5
of Uplay. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\www\uplay-logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__MOST FAVOURITE GAMES_Far Cry 4 - Gold Edition [FitGirl Repack]_New folder_Far Cry 4_uplay_download_Ubisoft Game Launcher_Uplay_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Uplay in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:11:42.697