This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uplay.exe and occupies 15.97 MB (16747320 bytes).
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.43 MB (17224920
bytes) on disk.
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (261.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.60 KB)
- Uplay.exe (15.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Uplay. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Uplay is a program by Ubisoft. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Uplay from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:05:34.533