This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uplay.exe and occupies 15.97 MB (16747320 bytes).
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.43 MB (17224920
bytes) on disk.
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (261.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.60 KB)
- Uplay.exe (15.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Uplay. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Uplay is an application by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Uplay in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:05:34.533