This page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's main executable file and it occupies about 23.98 MB (25143608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Uplay. They take 30.67 MB (32164904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.78 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.52 KB)
- Uplay.exe (23.98 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (648.80 KB)
- UplayService.exe (1.91 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 4.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is a program released by the software company Ubisoft. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Uplay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay application will be found very quickly. When you click Uplay in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:10:31.713