This page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's main executable file and it occupies about 23.98 MB (25143608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Uplay. They take 30.67 MB (32164904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.78 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.52 KB)
- Uplay.exe (23.98 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (648.80 KB)
- UplayService.exe (1.91 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 4.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Uplay.history
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Far Cry 2\bin\farcry2.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\upc.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
Uplay is a program by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay app will be found very quickly. After you click Uplay in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:10:31.713