This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UpdateStar Drivers for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall UpdateStar Drivers from your computerUpdateStar
. You can find out more on UpdateStar or check for application updates here
. UpdateStar Drivers is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UpdateStar Drivers folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for UpdateStar Drivers is C:\Program Files (x86)\UpdateStar Drivers\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled drivers.exe and its approximative size is 6.30 MB (6606336 bytes).
The executables below are part of UpdateStar Drivers. They occupy an average of 6.36 MB (6671328
bytes) on disk.
- drivers.exe (6.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (63.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.0
of UpdateStar Drivers. For more UpdateStar Drivers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UpdateStar Drivers is a program by UpdateStar. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase UpdateStar Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete UpdateStar Drivers from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UpdateStar Drivers or simply click the Search feature and type in "UpdateStar Drivers". If it is installed on your PC the UpdateStar Drivers program will be found automatically. After you click UpdateStar Drivers in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about UpdateStar Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UpdateStar Drivers.
8. After uninstalling UpdateStar Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UpdateStar Drivers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UpdateStar Drivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UpdateStar Drivers by UpdateStar from your PC, nor are we saying that UpdateStar Drivers by UpdateStar is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UpdateStar Drivers in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 17:49:31.090