This web page is about UpdateScanner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall UpdateScanner from your computerManuel Hoefs (Zottel)
. Check out here
for more details on Manuel Hoefs (Zottel). More information about the application UpdateScanner can be seen at http://mhoefs.de.vu
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\UpdateScanner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall UpdateScanner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UpdateScanner\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. UpdateScanner's primary file takes about 92.50 KB (94720 bytes) and its name is UpdateScanner.exe.
UpdateScanner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 162.16 KB (166047
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (69.66 KB)
- UpdateScanner.exe (92.50 KB)
The current web page applies to UpdateScanner version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of UpdateScanner:
UpdateScanner is a program marketed by Manuel Hoefs (Zottel). Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase UpdateScanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UpdateScanner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UpdateScanner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UpdateScanner". If it exists on your system the UpdateScanner application will be found automatically. After you click UpdateScanner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UpdateScanner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UpdateScanner:
- The web site of the application is: http://mhoefs.de.vu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UpdateScanner\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UpdateScanner.
8. After removing UpdateScanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UpdateScanner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UpdateScanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UpdateScanner by Manuel Hoefs (Zottel) from your computer, nor are we saying that UpdateScanner by Manuel Hoefs (Zottel) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UpdateScanner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-15 16:41:53.967