This info is about UpdateMyDrivers for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall UpdateMyDrivers from your systemSmartTweak Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on SmartTweak Software. More info about the app UpdateMyDrivers can be found at http://www.smarttweak.us
. UpdateMyDrivers is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\UpdateMyDrivers directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing UpdateMyDrivers is C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\UpdateMyDrivers\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named UpdateMyDrivers.exe and its approximative size is 2.28 MB (2387064 bytes).
UpdateMyDrivers is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.38 MB (2494354
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (104.78 KB)
- UpdateMyDrivers.exe (2.28 MB)
The current web page applies to UpdateMyDrivers version 38.1
only. You can find below a few links to other UpdateMyDrivers releases:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will be left behind when you want to remove UpdateMyDrivers from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall UpdateMyDrivers:
- C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\UpdateMyDrivers
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\UpdateMyDrivers
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\UpdateMyDrivers\Fonts\segoeui.ttf
- C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\UpdateMyDrivers\Fonts\segoeuib.ttf
- C:\Program Files\SmartTweak\UpdateMyDrivers\UpdateMyDrivers.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\UpdateMyDrivers\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\UpdateMyDrivers\UpdateMyDrivers.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SmartTweak Software\UpdateMyDrivers\Website.lnk
UpdateMyDrivers is a program marketed by SmartTweak Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove UpdateMyDrivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UpdateMyDrivers from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UpdateMyDrivers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UpdateMyDrivers". If it is installed on your PC the UpdateMyDrivers program will be found very quickly. After you click UpdateMyDrivers in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding UpdateMyDrivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UpdateMyDrivers:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smarttweak.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartTweak\UpdateMyDrivers\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UpdateMyDrivers.
8. After removing UpdateMyDrivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UpdateMyDrivers which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UpdateMyDrivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UpdateMyDrivers by SmartTweak Software from your computer, nor are we saying that UpdateMyDrivers by SmartTweak Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UpdateMyDrivers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:57:52.310