This info is about Update Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Update Service from your systemSony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
. Check out here
for more information on Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. More details about the program Update Service can be seen at http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). Update Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Update Service.exe and occupies 55.77 KB (57104 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Update Service. They occupy an average of 2.16 MB (2261360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (172.95 KB)
- Update Service.exe (55.77 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (64.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (257.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (50.91 KB)
- jqs.exe (177.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- Update.exe (365.38 KB)
- DeviceRemover.exe (151.12 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (155.12 KB)
The current page applies to Update Service version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Update Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Update Service is a program marketed by the software company Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Update Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Update Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Update Service". If it is installed on your PC the Update Service program will be found very quickly. After you click Update Service in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Update Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service:
- The software company is: http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Update Service.
8. After uninstalling Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Update Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Update Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB from your PC, we are not saying that Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Update Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 12:01:18.557