Update Service YourFileDownloader
You can find below details on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Check out here
for more information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Please follow http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
if you want to read more on Update Service YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's web page. Update Service YourFileDownloader is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Update Service YourFileDownloader is "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 950.11 KB (972912 bytes) on disk and is named YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe.
The executable files below are part of Update Service YourFileDownloader. They occupy an average of 4.74 MB (4970504
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.81 MB)
- YourFileDownloaderUpdater.exe (950.11 KB)
This info is about Update Service YourFileDownloader version 2.15.10
only. You can find below a few links to other Update Service YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
Update Service YourFileDownloader is an application by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Update Service YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Update Service YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Service YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the Update Service YourFileDownloader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Update Service YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Update Service YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloaderUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Update Service YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling Update Service YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Update Service YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, we are not saying that Update Service YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Update Service YourFileDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:58:34.840