Update Service SmileFiles
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Update Service SmileFiles for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Update Service SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.thefailsmail.net
. Check out here
for more info on http://www.thefailsmail.net. More details about Update Service SmileFiles can be found at http://www.thefailsmail.net
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Update Service SmileFiles. The program's main executable file has a size of 341.96 KB (350168 bytes) on disk and is titled SmileFilesUpdater.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Update Service SmileFiles. They occupy 3.52 MB (3688160
bytes) on disk.
- SmileFilesUpdater.exe (341.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.18 MB)
The current web page applies to Update Service SmileFiles version 27.15.10
alone. For other Update Service SmileFiles versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Update Service SmileFiles.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Update Service SmileFiles:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\SmileFilesUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\InstallLocation
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\UninstallString
Update Service SmileFiles is an application marketed by http://www.thefailsmail.net. Some people choose to erase it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Update Service SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Update Service SmileFiles from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Update Service SmileFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Service SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the Update Service SmileFiles app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Update Service SmileFiles in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Update Service SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service SmileFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thefailsmail.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFilesUpdater\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Update Service SmileFiles.
8. After removing Update Service SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service SmileFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Update Service SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Update Service SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net from your computer, nor are we saying that Update Service SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Update Service SmileFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 04:13:34.367