This page is about Update Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Update Service from your computerSony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. More details about the software Update Service can be seen at http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
. Update Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Update Service is C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe. Update Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 59.28 KB (60704 bytes) on disk.
Update Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.70 MB (3874768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (172.94 KB)
- Update Service.exe (59.28 KB)
- Sony Mobile Update Engine.exe (315.42 KB)
- uninst.exe (423.58 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (187.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (267.59 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- Update.exe (365.38 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (155.12 KB)
- DeviceRemover.exe (151.12 KB)
The current web page applies to Update Service version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Update Service releases:
...click to view all...
Update Service is a program by the software company Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Update Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Update Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Update Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Update Service". If it exists on your system the Update Service application will be found very quickly. When you select Update Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Update Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sonyericsson.com/updateservice
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Sony Ericsson\Update Service\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Update Service.
8. After removing Update Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB from your computer, we are not saying that Update Service by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Update Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:20:18.253