Update Detector 220.127.116.11
Update Detector 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Update Detector 22.214.171.124 from your PCGlarysoft Ltd
. Check out here
where you can read more on Glarysoft Ltd. More information about the software Update Detector 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.filepuma.com/updatedetector/
. Usually the Update Detector 188.8.131.52 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Update Detector 184.108.40.206. The program's main executable file is titled UpdateDetector.exe and its approximative size is 621.45 KB (636368 bytes).
The executables below are part of Update Detector 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 2.05 MB (2148112
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (942.99 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (206.98 KB)
- uninst.exe (186.34 KB)
- UpdateDetector.exe (621.45 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.99 KB)
This page is about Update Detector 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Update Detector 126.96.36.199 from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector
Update Detector 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Update Detector 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Update Detector 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Update Detector 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Detector 22.214.171.124". The Update Detector 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select Update Detector 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Update Detector 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Update Detector 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.filepuma.com/updatedetector/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Update Detector 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Update Detector 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Update Detector 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Detector 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Update Detector 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Update Detector 220.127.116.11 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Update Detector 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 10:37:04.807