Update Detector 184.108.40.206
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Update Detector 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Update Detector 18.104.22.168 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Glarysoft Ltd. More info about the app Update Detector 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.filepuma.com/updatedetector/
. Update Detector 126.96.36.199 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Update Detector 188.8.131.52. UpdateDetector.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 462.95 KB (474064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Update Detector 184.108.40.206. They take about 1.89 MB (1985112
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (942.95 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (206.45 KB)
- uninst.exe (186.27 KB)
- UpdateDetector.exe (462.95 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.95 KB)
The current page applies to Update Detector 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
If you are manually uninstalling Update Detector 22.214.171.124 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Update Detector 126.96.36.199 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glarysoft\Update Detector
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\AppMetrics.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\CheckUpdate.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\Config.dll
- C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\CrashReport.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector\UninstallString
Update Detector 188.8.131.52 is an application by Glarysoft Ltd. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Update Detector 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Update Detector 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Update Detector 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Update Detector 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Update Detector 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Update Detector 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Update Detector 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Detector 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.filepuma.com/updatedetector/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Update Detector 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Update Detector 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Detector 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Update Detector 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Update Detector 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Update Detector 220.127.116.11 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Update Detector 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:36:58.370