Update Detector 126.96.36.199
Update Detector 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Update Detector 184.108.40.206 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Glarysoft Ltd. Click on http://www.filepuma.com/updatedetector/
to get more info about Update Detector 220.127.116.11 on Glarysoft Ltd's website. Usually the Update Detector 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Update Detector 22.214.171.124. The program's main executable file is named UpdateDetector.exe and it has a size of 403.78 KB (413472 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Update Detector 126.96.36.199. They take about 1.75 MB (1836214
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (121.05 KB)
- UpdateDetector.exe (403.78 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Update Detector 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Update Detector 220.127.116.11's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Glarysoft\Update Detector
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\AppMetrics.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\CheckUpdate.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\Config.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\CrashReport.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Detector\UninstallString
Update Detector 18.104.22.168 is an application released by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Update Detector 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Update Detector 126.96.36.199 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Update Detector 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Update Detector 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Update Detector 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you select Update Detector 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Update Detector 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Update Detector 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.filepuma.com/updatedetector/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Update Detector 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Update Detector 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Update Detector 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Update Detector 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Update Detector 22.214.171.124 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Update Detector 126.96.36.199 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Update Detector 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:38:43.857