Update Detector 184.108.40.206
This info is about Update Detector 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Update Detector 18.104.22.168 from your computerGlarysoft Ltd
. You can read more on Glarysoft Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Update Detector 22.214.171.124 at http://www.filepuma.com/updatedetector/
. Update Detector 126.96.36.199 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Update Detector 188.8.131.52. UpdateDetector.exe is the Update Detector 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it occupies approximately 400.78 KB (410400 bytes) on disk.
Update Detector 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.75 MB (1833142
bytes) on disk:
- CrashReport.exe (936.28 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (199.28 KB)
- uninst.exe (121.05 KB)
- UpdateDetector.exe (400.78 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (132.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Update Detector 22.214.171.124.
Update Detector 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase Update Detector 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Update Detector 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Update Detector 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Update Detector 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Update Detector 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Update Detector 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Update Detector 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Update Detector 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filepuma.com/updatedetector/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Update Detector 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Update Detector 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Update Detector 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Update Detector 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Update Detector 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Update Detector 188.8.131.52 by Glarysoft Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Update Detector 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Update Detector 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 07:12:15.707