This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall UpLoad/DownLoad for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall UpLoad/DownLoad from your PCRokonet
. Check out here
for more information on Rokonet. Please open http://www.Riscogroup.com
if you want to read more on UpLoad/DownLoad on Rokonet's website. UpLoad/DownLoad is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rokonet\UpLoadDownLoad\18.104.22.168 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for UpLoad/DownLoad is RunDll32. RiscoUD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 15.86 MB (16633919 bytes) on disk.
UpLoad/DownLoad is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.18 MB (22207292
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RiscoUD.exe (15.86 MB)
- UDLP.exe (444.00 KB)
- disk1.EXE (1,007.04 KB)
- disk2.EXE (1.38 MB)
- disk3.EXE (945.38 KB)
- Jet35sp3.exe (1.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (46.50 KB)
- Uninst.exe (263.00 KB)
The current web page applies to UpLoad/DownLoad version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other UpLoad/DownLoad releases:
...click to view all...
UpLoad/DownLoad is an application offered by the software company Rokonet. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase UpLoad/DownLoad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall UpLoad/DownLoad from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UpLoad/DownLoad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UpLoad/DownLoad". If it is installed on your PC the UpLoad/DownLoad application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UpLoad/DownLoad in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding UpLoad/DownLoad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UpLoad/DownLoad:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Riscogroup.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UpLoad/DownLoad.
8. After removing UpLoad/DownLoad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UpLoad/DownLoad that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UpLoad/DownLoad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UpLoad/DownLoad by Rokonet from your PC, we are not saying that UpLoad/DownLoad by Rokonet is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UpLoad/DownLoad in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 12:58:09.257