Unreal Tournament 2004
This web page is about Unreal Tournament 2004 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Unreal Tournament 2004 from your computerEpic Games
. More info about Epic Games can be read here
. Click on http://www.unrealtournament.com/
to get more information about Unreal Tournament 2004 on Epic Games's website. Usually the Unreal Tournament 2004 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Unreal Tournament 2004 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Unreal Tournament 2004 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.82 MB (2953216 bytes) on disk and is titled UnrealEd.exe.
Unreal Tournament 2004 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.09 MB (21069472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DXSETUP.exe (491.35 KB)
- AdbeRdr60_enu_full.exe (15.50 MB)
- BugReport.exe (50.62 KB)
- Setup.exe (440.00 KB)
- UT2004.exe (212.00 KB)
- UCC.exe (112.00 KB)
- UCCDepend.exe (7.50 KB)
- UDebugger.exe (296.00 KB)
- UnrealEd.exe (2.82 MB)
The current page applies to Unreal Tournament 2004 version 2004
alone. For other Unreal Tournament 2004 versions please click below:
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a program by Epic Games. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Unreal Tournament 2004 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Unreal Tournament 2004 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unreal Tournament 2004 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unreal Tournament 2004". If it exists on your system the Unreal Tournament 2004 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Unreal Tournament 2004 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Unreal Tournament 2004, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unreal Tournament 2004:
- The publisher is: http://www.unrealtournament.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Unreal Tournament 2004.
8. After removing Unreal Tournament 2004, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Unreal Tournament 2004 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unreal Tournament 2004 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Unreal Tournament 2004 by Epic Games from your computer, we are not saying that Unreal Tournament 2004 by Epic Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Unreal Tournament 2004 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-07 11:33:47.750