UnoHelper is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall UnoHelper from your PCUnovation Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Unovation Inc.. More info about the program UnoHelper can be found at http://www.unotelly.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for UnoHelper is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe. UnoHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.29 MB (10785280 bytes) on disk.
UnoHelper contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.70 MB (14362608
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (795.66 KB)
- UnoHelper-220.127.116.11-setup.exe (2.63 MB)
- UnoHelper.exe (10.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of UnoHelper. You can find below info on other releases of UnoHelper:
UnoHelper is an application released by Unovation Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove UnoHelper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove UnoHelper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UnoHelper or simply click the Search field and type in "UnoHelper". If it is installed on your PC the UnoHelper program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UnoHelper in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UnoHelper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UnoHelper:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unotelly.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnoTelly\UnoHelper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UnoHelper.
8. After removing UnoHelper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UnoHelper that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UnoHelper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UnoHelper by Unovation Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that UnoHelper by Unovation Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UnoHelper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:53:59.593